At John C. Sullivan P.C., our business law practice includes representing clients in a variety of business matters including entity formation and ownership matters, finance and investment transactions (such as angel, venture capital and strategic investment transactions), commercial loan transactions, employment matters, technology and intellectual property matters, contract matters, mergers and acquisitions, and business compliance matters.
We have significant experience representing clients in a variety of industries including technology, financial services, real estate, professional services and retail. Our attorneys have represented small, mid-size and large companies, both public and private, as well as officers, directors, shareholders, employees and other parties.
Collectively, our firm’s attorneys have over 25 years of experience at large, international law firms. As a result, we believe we can offer clients “big firm” expertise at significantly lower rates. We also believe our smaller size helps enable us to offer personal, attentive service.
- Formation of limited liability companies
- Ownership matters
- Shareholder agreements
- Limited liability company agreements
- Founder, angel, venture capital and strategic investment transactions
- Commercial loan transactions
- Employment matters
- Employment agreements
- Non-disclosure, assignment of invention, non-solicitation and non-competition agreements
- Technology and intellectual property matters
- Contract matters
- Sales, distribution, VAR and OEM agreements
- Supply, sourcing and fulfillment agreements
- Outsourcing agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Asset purchase agreements
- Stock purchase agreements
- Merger agreements
- Business compliance matters